Understanding how to add a picture to a website is just one small component of web design. This comprehensive course introduces you to the basic fundamentals of HTML5 and CSS3 and how to use them to build a website from scratch. By using these powerful tools, you’ll be able to control and master every aspect of the webpage. Throughout this course, you will learn how to configure color, text, accessibility structure and mobile viewing features. A variety of concepts are also presented, such as ecommerce, web promotion strategies and web design elements. If you are new to the field of web design or simply just want to brush up on your skills, our Web Design course will provide you with essential knowledge to become a great Web Designer.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Recognize the fundamental components of HTML5
- Identify the elements behind CSS
- Recall how to structure a website, add visual elements, and configure page layout
- Identify how to add links, tables, forms, and mobile features to web pages
- Define the basics of web publishing
Course Duration: 225 Hours/12 Months