There has been an incredible demand for solar modules and PV system development since the turn of the 21st century. The solar industry is growing at light speed. Our Photovoltaic System Professional course provides a comprehensive overview of the design of these systems and how to install them. We cover the core elements of PV electricity, system components, PV modules, installation, permitting,inspections, and maintenance. We also discuss the future of solar energy and sustainability and how these things contribute to society.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- List the core elements of photovoltaics and solar energy technology
- Recognize system components, configuration, and battery types
- Identify elements of PV modules, inverters, and permitting
- Describe inspection rules and ways to maintain systems
- Recall the components of mechanical and electrical design and integration
Course Duration: 225 Hours/12 Months