College and Career Readiness Programs
- College placement assessment (pre and post)
- Workshops on testing strategies
- Best practices for closing the skills gap
- Credentialing programs leading to workforce sustainability
Career & Enrichment Exploratory Program
- Get connected to professionals (mentorship) in the industry of your choice.
- Career Coaching
- Workshops on self-advocacy, critical thinking, soft skills, and life & career exercises.
- Seminars and activities on workplace readiness, career exploration, work-based learning, and college readiness.
- Pathways training plans for current goals and life after high school.
- Certificate of completion and gift card for participation.
- Over 100 mobile-ready career programs
- Dedicated support for learning
- Campus Ed library and services
- Employer resources
- Program selection based on learner assessment
- Full-service certifications – in-demand industries
- Academic fundamental programs
- Enrichment programs
- Micro certifications
- Employability & Career Development assessment
- Networking & mentoring engagement
- International & National recognition certification
- Externships and placement assistance
ECDC is committed to educate, equip, engage, encourage and empower for our learners’ overall success.